To reactivate your EPA ID NUMBER, please do the following:
- Download the EPA Form 8700-12 (EPA ID Number Instructions and Form)
- In Section 1, "Reason for Submittal", check "To provide a Subsequent Notification (to update site identification information for this location)"
- Fill out ALL REMAINING SECTIONS in this form. Check all boxes either Yes or No. Do not leave any boxes unchecked, or it will delay processing of your application.
- Remember to include both the federal waste codes AND the state waste codes on your application. Failure to do so will delay processing of your application.
- Sign the form, indicate your name and official title, and date the form.
Once it is completed, send the form with original signatures ("Wet signatures", not a copy) to:
California Department of Toxic Substances Control
Attn: RCRA Notifications
P.O. Box 806 Sacramento, CA 95812-0806
If you have questions regarding the EPA Form 8700-12, please call 800-618-6942.