Rules and Eligibility
- All entries must be appropriate for the general public.
- Entrants must complete a contest entry form. This form must provide valid contact information.
- Videos must be posted as responses to our promotional video on the DTSC YouTube contest site.
- Videos must be 60 seconds or less in length. Videos longer than 60 seconds will not be judged.
- Videos must not contain violence, profanity, sex or direct attacks on individuals or organizations.
- The video must be your own original creation. No copyrighted music, video or images may be used in the video.
- Videos must not have been produced for compensation.
- Videos must not infringe on any third-party rights.
- Please don't use the DTSC logo.
- By submitting a video to this contest, you grant DTSC and WSPPN a royalty-free license to copy, distribute, modify, display and perform publicly, and otherwise use, and authorize others to use, your video for any educational purpose throughout the world and in any medium.
- DTSC and WSPPN reserve the right to make your video available to the general public from their websites and to distribute it to groups and any other organizations interested in showing it for educational purposes, including on Internet sites, at conferences and events, on television and via other media outlets.
- Entrants must agree to these terms and conditions, or the agreement of a legal guardian must be obtained if the entrant is a minor.
- DSTC will disqualify any entries it deems to contain offensive material.
- DTSC reserves the right to not select a winner if none of the entries received is judged to be high quality based on the rules and eligibility criteria.
- DTSC will categorize the videos into three categories and an overall winner.
- DTSC employees, contractors or grantees and their immediate family members may post their videos.
- Video entries must be received by Sept. 12, 2012. Contestants of high scoring videos will be notified of the date that their video will be featured via e-mail and will be acknowledged on the contest website during National Pollution Prevention Week.