Solid Waste Complaints

Check this box if you have a complaint regarding a solid waste facility (or garbage landfill). A solid waste facility may receive, handle or dispose of solid or liquid wastes, including garbage, trash, refuse, paper, rubbish, ashes, industrial wastes, demolition and construction wastes, abandoned vehicles and vehicle parts, waste tires, discarded home and industrial appliances, sewage sludge which is not a hazardous waste, manure, or vegetable or animal wastes. You may also check this box if you have a complaint about a used oil recycler, an electronic waste recycler, or household hazardous waste.