Where can I find ...
- Annual Fee Summary
- Environmental Justice Information
- Facilities with Pending Permit Decisions (opens a new window)
- Hazardous Waste Annual/Biennial Reports
- List of Permitted Facilities (opens a new window)
- Selected Cleanup Sites
- Title 22, California Code of Regulations (CCR)
- Tribal Affairs Information
News ReleaseT – 11 – 20Meredith Williams, Director FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE September 23, 2020 Contact: Gamaliel Ortiz(916) 869-5422Gamaliel.Ortiz@dtsc.ca.gov Water Treatment Chemical Company in Stockton Pays $32K Penalty For Hazardous...
AMECA verifies compliance to register brake friction materials in accordance with California law to ensure copper and other constituents limits are met. DTSC is providing consumers extra assurance that brakes in California are more environmentally-friendly by approving a second company as a testing certification agency for automotive brakes…
The Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) has denied a hazardous waste facility permit renewal application submitted by Stericycle Environmental Solutions Inc. for its General Environmental Management (GEM) hazardous waste facility in Rancho Cordova. DTSC’s decision is the result of the facility owner and operator’s failure to comply with, among other things…
Go to our Newsroom for all news releases.
The 2020 Census is Happening Now!
There are three ways to complete the Census: online, phone and mail.
The 2020 eVQ Report Cycle is Open
Annual Hazardous Waste EPA ID No. Verification Questionnaire
Go to the eVQ website
CalEPA Statement on Compliance during COVID-19 Emergency
Regarding regulatory requirements
See the statement
Go to our Announcements page for more listings.
Other CalEPA Boards, Departments and Office
- California Environmental Protection Agency (CalEPA) (opens a new window)
- California Air Resources Board (ARB) (opens a new window)
- Department of Pesticide Regulation (DPR) (opens a new window)
- Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery (CalRecycle) (opens a new window)
- Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) (opens a new window)
- State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) (opens a new window)
- Accessing Public Records
- Certified Unified Program Agencies (CUPA)
- DTSC Database Applications
- Electronic Hazardous Waste (E-Waste)
- EnviroStor (opens a new window)
- Exide Technologies
- Hazardous Waste Manifest Information
- Hazardous Waste Tracking System (opens a new window)
- Human Health Risk
- Kettleman Hills Landfill
- Metal Shredding
- Office of Civil Rights
- Permitted Hazardous Waste Facilities (opens a new window)
- Reactivate an ID Number
- Report an Environmental Concern (opens a new window)
- Reports Mandated by the Legislature
- Santa Susana Field Laboratory
- SB 673 Permit Criteria for Community Protection
- Using myRCRAid