Where can I find ...
- Annual Fee Summary
- Environmental Justice Information
- Facilities with Pending Permit Decisions (opens a new window)
- Hazardous Waste Annual/Biennial Reports
- List of Permitted Facilities (opens a new window)
- Selected Cleanup Sites
- Title 22, California Code of Regulations (CCR)
- Tribal Affairs Information
The Department of Toxic Substances Control has issued a Notice of Deficiency to manufacturers of spray polyurethane foam (SPF) insulation systems who claim there is no suitable alternative to a toxic chemical used in their wall and roof insulation products.
DTSC Enforcement Results in Penalties for Lynwood Generator’s Unauthorized Treatment, Storage of Hazardous Waste
A series of inspections conducted by the Department of Toxic Substances Control has resulted in $64,350 in penalties for a Southern California generator of hazardous waste due to multiple violations of California’s hazardous waste laws….
California has reached an agreement with the U.S. Department of Energy to remove contaminated buildings at the Santa Susana Field Laboratory, a former nuclear research and rocket engine test facility in Ventura County. This action requires DOE to remove all 10 buildings within the Radioactive Materials Handling Facility Complex.
Go to our Newsroom for all news releases.
The 2020 Census is Happening Now!
There are three ways to complete the Census: online, phone and mail.
The 2020 eVQ Report Cycle is Open
Annual Hazardous Waste EPA ID No. Verification Questionnaire
Go to the eVQ website
CalEPA Statement on Compliance during COVID-19 Emergency
Regarding regulatory requirements
See the statement
Go to our Announcements page for more listings.
Other CalEPA Boards, Departments and Office
- California Environmental Protection Agency (CalEPA) (opens a new window)
- California Air Resources Board (ARB) (opens a new window)
- Department of Pesticide Regulation (DPR) (opens a new window)
- Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery (CalRecycle) (opens a new window)
- Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) (opens a new window)
- State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) (opens a new window)
- Accessing Public Records
- Certified Unified Program Agencies (CUPA)
- DTSC Database Applications
- Electronic Hazardous Waste (E-Waste)
- EnviroStor (opens a new window)
- Exide Technologies
- Hazardous Waste Manifest Information
- Hazardous Waste Tracking System (opens a new window)
- Human Health Risk
- Kettleman Hills Landfill
- Metal Shredding
- Office of Civil Rights
- Permitted Hazardous Waste Facilities (opens a new window)
- Reactivate an ID Number
- Report an Environmental Concern (opens a new window)
- Reports Mandated by the Legislature
- Santa Susana Field Laboratory
- SB 673 Permit Criteria for Community Protection
- Using myRCRAid