Corrective Action Sites Project Documents

Cleanup activities at RCRA-permitted facilities are called “corrective action.” DTSC has web-available information on some facilities at which corrective action is occurring. As corrective action documents for those facilities is developed, they will be added to the facility-related documents. If you can’t find the facility that you’re looking for, consult one of the lists on the Managing Hazardous Waste page, or call our Public and Business Liaisons at 800-728-6942, or 800-72TOXIC.