DTSC seeks input from the GRSP on three issues associated with the regulations:
- Chemical Identification and Prioritization
- Product Identification and Prioritization
- De Minimis and Unintentionally-Added Chemicals
View the written transcripts from the May 5-6, 2011 Green Ribbon Science Panel meeting.
- Read this letter from several California legislators to Cal/EPA Secretary Linda Adams, containing recommendations on the implementation of the Green Chemistry program.
- See the Chemical Product Prioritization Approach submitted by GRSP member Kelly Moran, for discussion at the meeting.
- See a transmittal letter and information about chemicals of concern for children, provided by Amy D Kyle.
Letters from the Public
- GMA Comments Re: Regulatory Concept Options Paper Concerning De Minimis/Unintentionally Added Chemicals AND Chemical/Product Identification and Prioritization