Green Ribbon Science Panel Meeting, October 14, 2009
This meeting will focus on DTSC’s Straw Proposal to establish two processes: one to identify and prioritize chemicals of concern in consumer products; the second to evaluate safer alternatives. DTSC will present the Straw Proposal after which the GRSP will accept public comments and provide advice to the department. Also on the agenda for this meeting, DTSC will seek advice from the GRSP about potential opportunities for public/private partnerships for green chemistry implementation.
- October 14, 2009 Transcript (PDF, 422 kB)
Meeting Presentations & Documents
- Presentations by DTSC to the GRSP (PDF, 773 kB)
- Presentation by OEHHA to the GRSP (PDF, 554 kB)
- Memo from Acting DTSC Director to GRSP regarding Public/ Private Partnerships (PDF, 822 kB)
- Guide to The Bagley-Keene Open Meeting Act 2004 (PDF, 156 kB)