Green Ribbon Science Panel Webinar, June 25, 2014
Green Ribbon Science Panel
3-Year Priority Product Work Plan
Webinar Locations: Sacramento, CA • Berkeley, CA • Lacey, WA
Mason, OH • Portland, ME • Washington, DC
Welcome and Roll Call
Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) staff and GRSP Co-Chairs will welcome Green Ribbon Science Panel (GRSP or Panel) members and members of the public.
Safer Consumer Products Program Update
- Presentation: Agenda and Safer Consumer Products Program Update, Pages 5-8 (PDF, 505 kB)
3-Year Priority Product Work Plan Status
- Presentation: Agenda and 3-Year Priority Product Work Plan Status, Pages 10-14 (PDF, 505 kB)
Members of the public may offer comments to the Panel on agenda items.
Panel Discussion: Product Category Identification Approaches for the 3-Year Priority Product Work Plan
- Presentation: Agenda and Product Category Identification Approaches for the 3-Year Priority Product Work Plan Discussion Topics, Pages 18-23 (PDF, 505 kB)
- Background Memo: Approaches to Product Category Identification for the 3-Year Priority Products Work Plan (PDF, 199 kB)
Conclude & Adjourn
Due to unforeseen circumstances, two members (shown below) were unable to participate in the webinar (as noted in the Public Notice). Because of this, the following meeting locations were not available for the public to attend:
- Dr. Baier-Anderson, Location 7: William Jefferson Clinton East Building, Room 1155, EPA Headquarters, Washington DC
- Mr. Timothy Malloy, Location 3: Room 3113, UCLA School of Law, Los Angeles, California
Those interested in participating were able to do so via the webinar and teleconference as described above and in the Meeting Details of the Public Notice.