California Department of Transportation – L.A.
Los Angeles, Los Angeles County
You may find additional information on the Cleanup Sites and Hazardous Waste Permitted Facilities in the EnviroStor database.
- Final Statewide Variance – July 2009
- Final Decision Letter on Variance, L.A. – June 2009
- Statewide Variance for Reuse of Lead-Contaminated Soils Public Notice – Los Angeles – April 2009
- Variance CEQA Draft Negative Declaration – April 2009
- Draft Statewide Variance – April 2009
- Fact Sheet for Statewide Variance for Reuse of Lead Contaminated Soils – April 2009 Caltrans Variance
- CEQA Initial Study for Variance – April 2009