Imperial CUPA Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is a CUPA inspection a scheduled inspection?
A: CUPA inspection is an unannounced inspection. Because of the regulatory nature of CUPA inspections and the uncertain time frames involved, the facilities should expect unannounced inspections.
Q: Does the law require a wet signature at the Consolidated Emergency Response Contingency Plan in CERS?
A: No. The law does not require a wet signature at the Consolidated Emergency Response Contingency Plan in CERS. Writing a name of the responsible person is enough.
Hazardous Waste Links
- Hazardous Waste Home
- Certified Appliance Recycler (CAR) Program
- Electronic Waste (E-Waste)
- Facilities (TSDFs)
- Hazardous Waste ID Numbers
- Hazardous Waste Manifests
- Hazardous Waste Tracking System
- Household Hazardous Waste
- Land Use Restriction Sites
- Metal Recycling
- Universal Waste
- Form 1358
- California Hazardous Waste Codes
Hazardous Waste Related Links
- Annual/Biennial Reports
- Emergency Response Program
- Export-Import Standards
- Fact Sheets & Publications
- Find a Registered Hazardous Waste Transporter
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Hazardous Waste Policies & Procedures
- Hazardous Waste Project Documents
- Kettleman Hills Landfill
- Office of Criminal Investigations
- Regulatory Assistance Office
- Report an Environmental Concern
- Retail Waste