DTSC Regulations Under Development
DTSC often conducts workshops or other preliminary activities prior to conducting a formal rulemaking under the Administrative Procedure Act. Regulations under Development pages contains preliminary language, workshop information, or other documents that may be of interest to the public and regulated community.
- Conditional Exclusion for Chemically Treated Metal Shredder Residue (CTMSR)
- Generator Improvements Rule
- SB 673 Permit Criteria – Community Protection
- Carpets and Rugs with Perfluoroalkyl and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFASs)
- Nonylphenol Ethoxylates (NPEs) in Laundry Detergents
- Paint and Varnish Strippers and Graffiti Removers Containing N-Methylpyrrolidone