Regulations: Mercury Waste Classification and Management
DTSC Reference Number: R-02-04
OAL Reference Number: 02-1231-01S
OAL Approval Date: 02/13/03
Secretary of State Filing Date: 02/13/03
Effective Date: 03/15/03
Anyone who submitted comments regarding this rulemaking has the right to request a copy of the Final Statement of Reasons by leaving message at (916) 324-9933. However, you can also download it by clicking on the link below.
- Final Statement of Reasons – January 2003
- Final Analysis & Finding Required By Health and Safety Code Section 25150.6 – December 2002 To comply with Health and Safety Code section 25150.6(a)(1) which requires DTSC to make the analysis available to the public for not less than 10 working days prior to the date that the regulation is adopted.
- 15-Day Public Notice – Public Availability of Post-Hearing Changes – November 2002
- 15-Day Public Notice – Mercury External Scientific Peer Review Report – November 2002
- 15-Day Public Notice – November 2002
- 45-Day Public Notice – August 2002
- Initial Statement of Reasons
- Text of Proposed Regulations
- Preliminary Analysis & Finding Required by Health and Safety Code Section 25150.6 – July 2002