Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) Program
The DTSC RLF Program establishes a revolving loan fund that provides loans to help developers, businesses, schools, and local governments clean-up and redevelop brownfields. This is a brownfields clean-up loan program administered through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (U.S. EPA).
View the RLF Fact Sheet & for more information.
RLF Success Stories and Current Projects
- Orvieto Family Complex (San Jose) (Video)
- Townsend Street Development (San Francisco) (Video or PDF)
- Jack Capon Villa Project (Alameda)
- Third Street Project (San Francisco)
- Miraflores Housing Development (Richmond)
- Mission Bay Park P16 & P10 Project (City and County of San Francisco)
- Albion Riverside Park Project (Los Angeles)
- Central Eureka Mine Project (Sutter Creek)