What are the Possible Regulatory Responses?
Possible Regulatory Responses are:
- Supplemental AA Report Information and Regulatory Response Revisions;
- Product Information for Consumers;
- Use Restrictions;
- Product Sales Prohibition;
- Engineering or Administrative Controls;
- End-of-Life Product Management Program;
- Advancement of Green Chemistry and Green Engineering; or
- No Regulatory Response.
The department cannot issue responses 5, 6, or 7 to retailers, assemblers, or importers. Those may only be imposed on manufacturers.
Read the Regulations
The Safer Consumer Product regulations provide details regarding Regulatory Response. See Division 4.5, Title 22, Chapter 55, Article 6. Regulatory Responses.